Things To Do: Miami
Discover the city according to locals. Find the best things to do, places to eat, and get priceless advice from the people who live here.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – Vizcaya has been described as “the finest private house ever built in America,” “a jewel among Miami’s skyscrapers and subdivisions,” and “some Noah’s Ark of decorative arts,” its exteriors offering the “manic tranquility of the great European folly gardens.”
- Miami Ironside – Situated in Miami’s Upper Eastside, IRONSIDE is a vibrant, mixed-use urban center developed by visionary Ofer Mizrahi, with 60+ design showrooms, event spaces, pop up studios, playrooms and galleries. Make sure to try the Pizza at Ironside Kitchen. Fair warning its BYOB so bring your ’83 Chateau Latour to wash down that Diavola Pizza.
- Wynwood Walls – DescriptionKnown for its many colorful murals, Wynwood is one of the city’s most happening districts. Wynwood Walls is an outdoor museum showcasing large-scale works by some of the world’s best-known street artists. Make sure to stop by world renowned Car and Guitar Showroom Walt Grace Vintage
- Bayside Market Place – Located on Biscayne Bay in the heart of downtown Miami, visitors of Bayside Marketplace can experience the real Miami – home to impeccable international cuisine, fine shops and exotic music in a beautiful, waterfront setting.
- Coconut Grove Organic Market – Saturday open-air farmer’s market provides a variety of organic fruits, veggies, & raw vegan foods. It’s in the heart of the historic Coconut Grove neighborhood, so take advantage while you are there to enjoy the local surroundings. Need to quench your thirst? head over to Green streets Cafe.
© SENTIENT HOUSE 2019 |
ABOUT | CAREERS | CONTACT